Graduate-level applicants to the College of Education are required to take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE),and must have their official transcripts submitted to the Louisiana Tech University Registrar's Office.
Admission to the program will be determined by an "Admission Score" that is computed by adding the Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning scores.
GRE-V + GRE-Q = Admission Score
To qualify for unconditional admission, the admission score must be 287 or greater AND neither individual score may be less than 142.
To qualify for conditional admission, the admission score must be 283 and or greater AND neither individual score may be less than 141.
- EDCI 500 Research for Teachers and Educational Leaders
- EDCI 530 Professional Development
- EDCI 525 Instructional Theory, Practice & Assessment
- ECT 500/501/502 Technology Elective Facilitation
- EDCI 505 Curriculum Planning & Development
- EDCI 517 Action Research
- EDCI 510 Teacher Leadership & Professional Practice I
- EDCI 511 Teacher Leadership & Professional Practice II
- ENGL 400 Theories of Composition
- ENGL 407 Principles and Techniques of Literary Criticism
- ENGL 583 or 584 Seminar in British Literature or Seminar in American Literature
- ENGL 585 English Teachers’ Workshop
- EDCI 599 E-Portfolio