Graduate-level applicants to the College of Education are required to take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE),and must have their official transcripts submitted to the Louisiana Tech University Registrar's Office.
Admission to the program will be determined by an "Admission Score" that is computed by adding the Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning scores.
GRE-V + GRE-Q = Admission Score
To qualify for unconditional admission, the admission score must be 287 or greater AND neither individual score may be less than 142.
To qualify for conditional admission, the admission score must be 283 and or greater AND neither individual score may be less than 141.
- EDCI 500 Research for Teachers and Educational Leaders 3
- EDCI 505 Curriculum Planning and Development
- EDCI 510 Teacher Leadership & Professional Practice I
- EDCI 511 Teacher Leadership & Professional Practice II
- EDCI 517 Action Research
- EDCI 525 Instructional, Theory , Practice and Assessment
- EDCI 530 Professional Development & School Improvement
ECT 500, 501, or 502
- 500-Technology Leadership to Support Standards-Based Teaching & Learning or
- 501-Educational Telecommunications, Networks & the Internet or 502-Design & Development of Multimedia
Cognate (choose 4)
- EDCI 431 Literacy for Emergent Learners
- EDCI 432 Kindergarten Curriculum
- EDCI 441 Kindergarten Methods
- EDCI 520 Practicum
- EDCI 599 E-Portfolio