About this course
The Mission of the Master of Science in Accounting (MACC) is to help students meet some of the requirements for the Certified Public Accountant licensure. Also, the MaCC aims to develop ethical and culturally competent professionals in the accounting field.
Upon the completion of the program, the student will be able to:
- Apply accounting standards, rules and regulations.
- Utilize critical-thinking in solving accounting and business problems.
- Effectively communicate in diverse cultural and organizational settings.
- Research accounting and business problems and generate new knowledge.
- Demonstrate ethical and professional judgement