|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Living cost||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
About Kent State University
Outside the classroom, Kent State students can get involved in more than 200 campus organizations, including Greek life, leadership programs for underclassmen, and community service clubs. There are also many events nearby at the Blossom Music Center, the Porthouse Theatre, and the Wick Poetry Center, or in the neighboring cities of Cleveland and Akron.
Student athletes can get involved by playing intramural sports or by trying out for the many Kent State Golden Flashes varsity teams, which compete in the NCAA Division I Mid-American Conference.
Kent State University is located in northeast Ohio, about 40 miles south of Cleveland, with seven regional campuses situated across the state.
Kent State University Housing policy states that all students enrolled for nine or more credit hours at the Kent campus must live in university housing until they meet one of the following conditions:
- have attempted 60 credit hours (junior standing) prior to the start of the academic year
- are 20 years of age prior to the start of the academic year
- have lived in university housing for four semesters
- will live and travel to class from the primary residence of their parent or legal guardian residing within 50 miles of the University
- have been granted an exemption from the Department of Residence Services
If the student's plans include commuting from home, they must submit a Mandatory Housing Exemption Application.
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 3 Architecture, Building 1 Business, Management 3 Computer Science, IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 Sports Science 1
Be the first one!