- Complete the official application
- Send a $35 non-refundable application fee for admission
- Have scores for the ACT or SAT sent to us.
- Judson's official ACT College Code is: 0022
- Judson's official SAT College Code is: 1349
- Judson's official FAFSA College Code is: 001023
- Send High school transcripts directly to Director of Admissions
- Have your physician complete and submit your official health report to us.
Procedures are the same as above. But, you must submit transcript(s) of all college work attempted, including a statement of honorable dismissal.
Procedures are the same as above, except you must also submit a TOEFL score.
- PSY 201 General Psychology (3 hours)
- PSY 306 Abnormal Behavior (3 hours)
- PSY 307 Psychology of Personality (3 hours)
- PSY 312 Research Methods in Psychology
- PSY 403 Physiological Psychology (3 hours)
- PSY 410 Social Psychology (3 hours)
- PSY 400 Capstone Seminar (3 hours)
- Eleven (11) hours of approved electives, three hours of which must be a 300-400 level course. PSY 309 is recommended for students planning to pursue graduate study.