- Complete the official application
- Send a $35 non-refundable application fee for admission
- Have scores for the ACT or SAT sent to us.
- Judson's official ACT College Code is: 0022
- Judson's official SAT College Code is: 1349
- Judson's official FAFSA College Code is: 001023
- Send High school transcripts directly to Director of Admissions
- Have your physician complete and submit your official health report to us.
Procedures are the same as above. But, you must submit transcript(s) of all college work attempted, including a statement of honorable dismissal.
Procedures are the same as above, except you must also submit a TOEFL score.
- MAT 151 Calculus I (3 hours)
- MAT 161 Calculus II (3 hours)
- MAT 231 Introductory Statistics (3 hours)
- MAT 251 Calculus III (3 hours)
- MAT 261 Calculus IV (3 hours)
- MAT 301 Foundations of Mathematics (3 hours)
- MAT 303 Introduction to Higher Geometry (3 hours)
- MAT 305 Elementary Linear Algebra (3 hours)
- MAT 361 Differential Equations (3 hours)
- MAT 401 Introduction to Real Analysis (3 hours)
- MAT 403 Introduction to Abstract Algebra (3 hours)
- MAT 411 Special Studies (1 hour)