- Complete the official application
- Send a $35 non-refundable application fee for admission
- Have scores for the ACT or SAT sent to us.
- Judson's official ACT College Code is: 0022
- Judson's official SAT College Code is: 1349
- Judson's official FAFSA College Code is: 001023
- Send High school transcripts directly to Director of Admissions
- Have your physician complete and submit your official health report to us.
Procedures are the same as above. But, you must submit transcript(s) of all college work attempted, including a statement of honorable dismissal.
Procedures are the same as above, except you must also submit a TOEFL score.
- CRJ 101 Introduction to Criminal Justice (3 hours)
- CRJ 201 Criminology (3 hours)
- CRJ 401 Criminal Law (3 hours)
B. One (1) of the following:
- CRJ 301 Prisons and Penology (3 hours) OR
- CRJ 302 Police and Law Enforcement (3 hours) OR
- CRJ 303 Courts and the Criminal Justice System (3 hours)
C. One (1) of the following:
- SOC 208 Social Problems (3 hours) OR
- SOC 308 Minorities (3 hours) OR
- Other approved sociology course
D. PSY 201 General Psychology (3 hours)
E. Twelve (12) hours of departmentally approved electives, of which a minimum of six (6) hours must be courses numbered 300 or higher.