- Complete the official application
- Send a $35 non-refundable application fee for admission
- Have scores for the ACT or SAT sent to us.
- Judson's official ACT College Code is: 0022
- Judson's official SAT College Code is: 1349
- Judson's official FAFSA College Code is: 001023
- Send High school transcripts directly to Director of Admissions
- Have your physician complete and submit your official health report to us.
Procedures are the same as above. But, you must submit transcript(s) of all college work attempted, including a statement of honorable dismissal.
Procedures are the same as above, except you must also submit a TOEFL score.
- HIS 201 United States History I (3 hours)
- HIS 202 United States History II (3 hours)
- HIS 439 Historiography and Methodology (3 hours)
- HIS 460 Senior Thesis (3 hours)
- Six (6) hours of approved U.S. History (300 level or above)
- Six (6) hours of approved European History (300 level or above)
- Three (3) hours of approved non-Western History (300 level or above)
- Three (3) hours of approved electives (300 level or above)