- Complete the official application
- Send a $35 non-refundable application fee for admission
- Have scores for the ACT or SAT sent to us.
- Judson's official ACT College Code is: 0022
- Judson's official SAT College Code is: 1349
- Judson's official FAFSA College Code is: 001023
- Send High school transcripts directly to Director of Admissions
- Have your physician complete and submit your official health report to us.
Procedures are the same as above. But, you must submit transcript(s) of all college work attempted, including a statement of honorable dismissal.
Procedures are the same as above, except you must also submit a TOEFL score.
- CHE 101 General Chemistry I (4 hours)
- CHE 103 General Chemistry II (5 hours)
- CHE 201 Organic Chemistry I (5 hours)
- CHE 202 Organic Chemistry II (5 hours)
- CHE 303 Quantitative Analysis (4 hours)
- CHE 400 Chemistry Seminar (1 hour)
- CHE 402 Elementary Physical Chemistry (4 hours)
- MAT 151 Calculus I (3 hours)
- PHY 201 General Physics I (4 hours)
- PHY 202 General Physics II (4 hours)