About this course
For those students who desire to benefit from a Christian college environment, but who need to transfer to another university after two years to meet their own specific educational goals, the University offers the two-year Associate of Arts degree program.
- High school diploma or its equivalent. (All potential students who have completed a two year degree, or who have an earned a bachelor’s degree at another institution are exempt from submitting a copy of their high school transcripts.)
- Suggested high school courses and number of courses (per North Carolina high school graduation requirements) :
- English 4
- Math 4
- Social Studies 4
- Science 3
- Individuals who do not meet the suggested number of high school courses may be asked to take remedial classes at a community college.
- Acceptable scores are required on SAT (minimum of 860) or ACT (minimum of 18) to be considered for admission.
- Minimum acceptable grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale for all previous high school and college work is a 2.0.
All international students must demonstrate English proficiency in one of the following ways:
- SAT Scores on the English Language Usage + Writing test = 450 or higher OR
- ACT Scores on the English component of 18 or higher OR
- TOEFL: BT – Test Score of 56 or higher OR
- TOEFL:iBT – Test Score of 83 or higher OR
- IELTS: Test Score of 5.5 or higher