About this course
Jacksonville College subscribes to the Texas Common Course Numbering System. The purpose of the system is to assist students who are transferring between participating institutions. The system utilizes single course alphabetic prefixes and numbers to identify freshmen and sophomore level courses that are common among member colleges and universities.
Jacksonville College courses that are not a part of the common course numbering system may transfer as equivalent courses or electives. The student should consult the Registrar's Office of the transfer institution for confirmation of transferability of these courses.
Jacksonville College offers two Associate Degree programs: Associate of Science and Associate of Arts. Both degree programs are structured from the Texas Core Curriculum--mandated courses by the state of Texas to earning an accredited Associate's Degree.
English Language Requirements:
- Students not schooled in English may demonstrate proficiency in one of the following ways:
- SAT critical reading score of 430 or higher
- TOEFL (iBT) score of 60 or higher with sub-scores of 16 each
- IELTS overall band score of 5.5 with sub-scores of at least 5.0
- Satisfactory completion of ELS level 109
- ELS completion of level 109, English for Academic Purposes
- MELAB score of 65
- English 3 Proficiency Exam (online/on-demand) score of 60
*Students schooled in English require no further proof of English proficiency.
Let's see what you may also consider
Orange Coast CollegeUnited States
California Intercontinental UniversityUnited States