|Setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Humboldt State University
Student Recreation Center
- This popular center features a challenging climbing and bouldering wall, weight machines, 30 aerobic machines and an indoor practice field
- hosts athletic events and graduation. Humboldt State is pretty keen on eco-friendly materials, which led the campus to install an artificial turf football field and track made from recycled tires.
- Grab a burrito at The Depot or pick up new gear at the Bookstore. Located in the heart of campus, the University Center is a hub of activity and includes student government, CenterArts (presenting internationally known performers) and Clubs & Activities
John Vaz Duzer Theatre
- The Van Duzer is the largest theater in the area. With more than 800 seats, it has recently hosted performances from Death Cab for Cutie, B.B. King, Michael Pollan, Steve Martin & The Steep Canyon Rangers, Ira Glass and more
- In the Balabanis House, is home to cultural and organizational clubs, whose mission it is to nurture and sustain an inclusive "multicultural" community. The Center also hosts and promotes dozens of events, that highlight and foster diversity in the community
Student Health Center
- Students have access to free or low cost health services at this accredited outpatient medical facility. The Health Center has physicians, short-term counseling and a pharmacy.
- This is the major campus transportation hub where students can catch a bus ride for free, thanks to the JackPass program, or reserve one of the campus’ new Zipcars—gas and insurance included.
- On-campus residents can choose to live in one of the special living communities, which include Academic Intensive Living, The Art Colony, Eco Living, Rainbow Community, Health + Wellness, Indoor Adventure, International Living, Native American Living, Natural Resources and Sciences Living, Outdoor Adventures + Community Service (OACS), Upperclassman + Non Traditional Students and Veterans Housing.The Creekview Apartments offer group living with full kitchens, living rooms, dining areas and bathrooms to groups of 5 or 6 students.
- The rooms vary in their dimensions depending on the room type. We offer single and double rooms in traditional residence halls as well as in apartment and suite style living. Triple rooms (double rooms converted into triples) are available in the Canyon and the Hill and are offered at a reduced rate.
- The rooms are furnished with a bed, desk, chair, dresser, closet and wastebasket. The beds are extra long twins (34"x78"-80"x6") except for in Creekview and in part of the Campus Apartments where we provide standard twin beds. The apartments and suites are furnished with living room and kitchen furniture. Creekview, Cypress, College Creek and Campus Apartments have refrigerators and stoves in their apartment and suite kitchens. In addition, Creekview and College Creek apartments have microwaves.
- Cost varies depending on the type of room selected
Courses available 10Business and Management 2 Computer Science and IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 2 Education and Teaching 1 English Language 1 Health and Medicine 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 Mass Communication & Media 2 MBA 1 Sports Science 1
No one has written a review yet.
Be the first one!
Be the first one!