|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||USD 1,562 per month|
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
About Humboldt State University
Student Recreation Center
- Students can take up the challenge in attempting to complete several activities at this popular center such as climbing and bouldering wall, weight machines, 30 aerobic machines, and an indoor practice field.
- It hosts several exciting events such athletic events and graduation. Despite that, Humboldt State is passionate in keeping their operation free of causing pollution by using eco-friendly materials particularly in the installation of an artificial turf football field track that is made entirely from recycled tyres.
- The University Center is located at the center of campus and is a bustling hub of activates and includes student government, CenterArts and Clubs & Activities.
John Vaz Duzer Theatre
- With more than 800 seats, the Van Duzer is the largest theater within the proximity. Previously, they have hosted several spectacular performances and shows such as Death Cab for Cutie, B.B. King, Michael Pollan, Steve Martin & The Steep Canyon Rangers, Ira Glass and more.
- This is home to some of the institution’s most exciting cultural and organizational clubs. Their mission is simple, to continue to nurture and sustain an inclusive "multicultural" community. The Center takes part in hosting and promoting events that are focused on diversity within the community.
Student Health Center
- Students at Humboldt State University are given free or low-cost health services at this facility.
- Students can also seek the Health Center’s physicians for short-term counselling as well as the pharmacy available.
- Here, students can easily catch a bus for free from the JackPass program, or even reserve one of the campus’ new Zipcars where the gas and insurance are already included.
- Students who wish to reside on-campus can choose to live in one of the already designated living communities which also include Academic Intensive Living, The Art Colony, Eco Living, Rainbow Community, Health+Wellness, Indoor Adventure, International Living, Native American Living, Natural Resources and Sciences Living, Outdoor Adventures + Community Service (OACS), Upperclassman+ Non Traditional Students and Veterans Housing, The Creekview Apartments offering groups of students to live with fully-furnished kitchens, living rooms, dining areas, and bathrooms to groups of 5-6 students.
- Types of rooms: single, double rooms in residence halls & apartments. Triple-rooms in the Canyon and the Hill (reduced rate)
- Rooms are furnished with: bed, desk, chair, dresser, closet and wastebasket, fully-furnished living room and kitchen furniture, refrigerators and stoves in their apartment and suite kitchens
- Cost varies depending on the type of room selected.
Courses available 10Business, Management 2 Computer Science, IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 2 Education and Teaching 1 English Language 1 Health and Medicine 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 Mass Communication & Media 2 MBA 1 Sports Science 1
No one has written a review yet.
Be the first one!
Be the first one!