About this course
This program prepares students with the necessary skills and academic knowledge for management positions in various business enterprises, with a concentration of courses in public safety leadership. These career opportunities may be in areas such as accounting, finance, business administration, sales, marketing, human resources, information systems and production or operations for the existing or emerging manager. Application of theory to practice is emphasized throughout the program.
This programme is offered at both Atlanta (Georgia) campus and Madison (Wisconsin) campus.
- Students must have a bachelor's degree with a major in business or a related discipline to be admitted to this MBA program. Students without a bachelor’s degree in business or a related discipline must enroll in the Master of Business Administration in Business Management (MBABM) program.
- Proof of English-language proficiency through one of the following:
- A score of 500 or higher on the paper-based TOEFL.
- A score of 173 or higher on the computer-based TOEFL.
- A score of 61 or higher on the internet-based TOEFL.
- A score of 5.0 or higher on the IELTS.
- Documentation that you successfully completed an intermediate English course from a designated ESL center.
- Documentation that you successfully completed secondary studies in English (a minimum of four years) or post-secondary studies in English (a minimum of 12 semester hours).