January April September
Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Students must have a bachelor's degree with a major in business or a related discipline to be admitted to this MBA program. Students without a bachelor’s degree in business or a related discipline must enroll in the Master of Business Administration in Business Management (MBABM) program.
- Proof of English-language proficiency through one of the following:
- A score of 500 or higher on the paper-based TOEFL.
- A score of 173 or higher on the computer-based TOEFL.
- A score of 61 or higher on the internet-based TOEFL.
- A score of 5.0 or higher on the IELTS.
- Documentation that you successfully completed an intermediate English course from a designated ESL center.
- Documentation that you successfully completed secondary studies in English (a minimum of four years) or post-secondary studies in English (a minimum of 12 semester hours).
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Research and Decision Making
- Human Resources Management
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Information Systems and Technology
- Operations and Project Management
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Planning
- Graduate Capstone Project
- Compensation and Rewards Management
- Training and Development in Organizations
- Managing Organizational Performance
- Business and Labor Law