About this course
The Aris M. Kaplanis Master of Business Administration Program at Heidelberg University develops the knowledge and skills needed for general management. This is how we operate:
- Liberal Arts Based Business Education
- Faculty Quality
- Convenience and Flexibility
- Small Cohesive Environment
- Global Opportunities
- Heidelberg Business Institute & Field Study Program
- Student Feedback (MBA Student Association)
This program operates in an eight-week term format, with six terms offered during the year. All courses are offered in an evening format designed to accommodate working professionals.
A Masters of Business Administration provides you with a competitive edge. Research shows those with an MBA are:
- more likely to be high performers
- well prepared for the challenges of their positions
- promoted sooner and paid more on average than their peers
MBA graduates are in high demand by businesses and command higher salaries. Earning an MBA will increase employment opportunities and offer advancement for the student. Many working MBA students receive raises and promotions while pursuing, and upon completion of, their MBA. It also provides the opportunity for you to complete a challenging educational experience and demonstrate your unique abilities. They know an MBA can make a major difference in long-term management performance.