|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Hawai'i Tokai International College
There are currently three closely interrelated academic programs provided at HTIC. These are
- the College Preparatory program,
- the Associate of Arts degree (Liberal Arts) program
- International Programs.
In combination, these distinct programs are responsible for creating a very special ambiance and environment that is intellectually stimulating and enriching for all who come to HTIC.
HTIC particularly exciting at this time is its move to new quarters from its campus overlooking Waikiki to the newly developed community of Kapolei in West Oahu. At its new location, HTIC will merge its programs to work closely with the University of Hawaii’s newest campus, UH West Oahu. By sharing a common campus location, both HTIC and West Oahu students will study, work, and relax together, affording a dynamic international experience.
On Campus Housing
- Rooms are furnished with single beds, dressers, desks and chairs, and a bathroom.
- A mini-refrigerator is provided.
- Wireless on-line access is available for a nominal fee.
- Laundry facilities with coin-operated washers and dryers are located on each floor.
- Purchase of a meal plan is mandatory for all students living on-campus.
- Security personnel are on duty 24/7.
- Free parking is provided after registering car for a parking pass.
Courses available 6Applied and Pure Sciences 1 English Language 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 5
Be the first one!