|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Grinnell College
Student life at Grinnell is
- Close-knit: About 85 percent of students live in a residence hall, language or project house, or college-owned house — so they really get to know one another well. Residence halls are small — most house 50–60 students of all class years, majors, and backgrounds, making each hall floor feel almost like a big, diverse family.
- Exceptionally rich: 500 free events on campus annually afford more choices than even at many large universities.
- Accessible to all: All groups and events at Grinnell are open to everyone, free of charge.
Investigate more than 100 student groups, ranging from A Just Grinnell to the Zombie Movie Club, plus sports, arts, outdoor recreation, volunteer, or spiritual activities. Every year, students create their own classes through our Experimental College, start new groups, and chart new courses.
At Grinnell, we’re here to help you challenge yourself, explore opportunities, and discover new perspectives. Here you’ll prepare you for the next stages of your life, whatever they may be.
Grinnell College is located in Grinnell, Iowa. The capital of Iowa, Des Moines is only 45 minutes from Grinnell.
Grinnell College is a residential college. All full-time students are required to live in student residences and board with College dining all four years. Exceptions to our residential policy are granted to the very few students who:
- are 22 years of age by September 1st (of the upcoming academic year);
- live with their parents in the Grinnell area;
- are legally married (or legally partnered in a civil union); or
- have a child(ren) who lives with them.
Exceptions are also granted to a limited number of seniors and third-year students (not studying abroad ortaking a leave of absence during the fall term) who request and have been granted permission to live offcampus by the Office of Residence Life and Orientation.
Courses available 10Applied and Pure Sciences 3 Creative Arts & Design 2 Humanities & Social Sciences 5
Be the first one!