About this course
Students who choose to pursue a degree in business administration at GBC will take classes from seasoned professionals who have many years of both practical work experience and teaching. Th is faculty subscribes to the notion that people of all ages and backgrounds are capable of personal growth and that a stimulating, engaging educational experience enhances that development. We believe that acumen in business is critical for personal and community economic/social success. Specifically, the business department is committed to:
- developing individuals who recognize their social obligation as business persons;
- preparing students to assume responsibilities as business owners, managers, and/or employees;
- providing the business community with persons educated, skilled, and knowledgeable in a variety of useful careers; and
- developing prospective employees with positive attitudes, including an enthusiasm for life long learning.
If you are a foreign student planning to enroll, you have special conditions to satisfy. You must submit the following:
- Official evidence, written in English, that you have completed an educational level equivalent to graduation from an accredited United States high school.
- A passing score on the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) taken within twelve months of admission: 500 on the paper-based exam, 173 on the computer-based exam, or 61 on the Internet-based exam.