Full-time & Part-time
Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
- Complete application, including the International Student Sheet.
- Submit evidence of proficiency of English if your native language is not English. You may submit an original TOEFL (www.ets.org/toefl), IELTS (http://www.ielts.org/ or http://www.ets.org/toeic). This requirement can be waived if you have attended high school or college in the United States for one year or more.
- Submit official transcripts from secondary school/s.
- Submit official transcripts from all college-level institutions.
- Obtain a course by course evaluation of all college-level courses taken at institutions outside the United States.
- Submit original documentation of financial guarantee showing you have the funds to cover the costs of your education. If funds are from someone other than yourself, submit an affidavit of support from your sponsor.