About this course
Graceland offers Master of Science in Nursing online programs with specialty tracks in either family nurse practitioner or nurse educator. Our online graduate nursing programs are designed to provide working RNs the opportunity to pursue a master's degree in nursing through the completion of a combination of online cohort courses, on-campus focus sessions, and faculty- and preceptor-guided practicum experiences in the student's local community.
Over the course of our MSN program, students are required to attend a two-day focus session located at Graceland University's School of Nursing in Independence, Missouri. The Master of Science in Nursing focus session is scheduled in conjunction with the Advanced Practice Competencies Lab.
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) from an NLNAC, ACEN or CCNE accredited program. For students with foreign transcripts, a CGFNS evaluation is required with GPA equivalency and TOEFL score.
- Current license to practice as a registered nurse in the U.S. and its territories.
- A grade of B or better in any graduate nursing course.
- Satisfactory criminal background check after acceptance.
- Three references.
- Professional goals statement of 150 words or less.