- An official copy of transcripts M.S. in Taxation Core Competency Courses*
- /statements of marks/academic records, detailing all university-level work and the diploma or degree certificate. Documents in a language other than English must be accompanied by certified English translations.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score (or other proof of English proficiency). A minimum score of 75 on the TOEFL or an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher is required.
M.S. in Taxation Core Competency Courses*:
- Financial Management Foundations
- Quantitative Foundations and Business Applications
*Students with satisfactory undergraduate records may have some of these foundation courses replaced with additional graduate elective courses.
M.S. in Taxation Core Courses:
- Basic Taxation
- Multi-State Taxation
- Tax Research and Communications
- Taxation of Corporations
- Taxation of Estates, Gifts, and Trusts
- Taxation of Partnerships and S Corporation I
- Taxation of Property - Real Estate/Like Kind Exchanges
Student will take 3 courses as electives