- An official copy of transcripts/statements of marks/academic records, detailing all university-level work and the diploma or degree certificate. Documents in a language other than English must be accompanied by certified English translations.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score (or other proof of English proficiency). A minimum score of 75 on the TOEFL or an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher is required.
M.S. in Finance Core Competency Courses*:
- Financial Management Foundations
- Quantitative Foundations and Business Applications
*Core competency courses can be substituted (not waived) for students with strong finance and/or quantitative skills
M.S. in Finance Core Courses
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Valuation
- Econometrics and Forecasting for Business
- Financial Statement Analysis Or Managerial Accounting*
- Investment and Portfolio Management
- Managerial Economics
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Fixed Income Securities
- International Capital Budgeting
*These courses are highly recommended, but alternatives may be discussed and taken with an advisor's approval.