- An official copy of transcripts/statements of marks/academic records, detailing all university-level work and the diploma or degree certificate. Documents in a language other than English must be accompanied by certified English translations.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score (or other proof of English proficiency). A minimum score of 75 on the TOEFL or an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher is required.
M.M. Analytical Courses [Choose two of the following] :
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Management Foundations
- Financial Statement Analysis Or Managerial Accounting*
M.M. Core Courses:
- Marketing Strategies
- Contemporary Management Theory
- Organizational Development and Change
- Seminar in Strategic Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
Management Elective Courses:
Choose two courses from the many management electives, including Service Firm Management, Training and Development, Business Ethics, Group Dynamics & Social Processes, Global Issues, Creative Problem Solving in Business, Project Management and Team Dynamics.
General Electives / Master's Thesis:
Two additional elective courses, or enrollment in 6 credit Thesis Project (with faculty approval).