About this course
Golden Gate University is a PMI® member and a PMI® Registered Education Provider (REP). The Certificate in Project Management prepares you as a professional with highly desirable skills in the field of project management, by giving students a thorough grounding in multiple project management skills, including budgeting, conflict resolution, communication, project scope, developing and using resources, leadership and team building.
These skills, and many others provided by the program, enable them to take leadership roles in local, outsourced and global projects. The project management certificate also provides an opportunity for those who wish to build on their MBA degree work by obtaining and applying project management skills to their present and future professional endeavors. Students will gain knowledge from faculty who are certificated by PMI®, and who have significant real-world project management experience.
- Applicants seeking admission to a masters degree program must hold a bachelors degree from a regionally-accredited US college or university or a degree comparable to a US bachelor's degree from an accredited international institution.
- Applicants must submit official transcripts -- and certified English translations -- from each school previously attended. Examination scores and mark sheets may be submitted if the institutions attended do not maintain transcripts.
English Language Proficiency
Proof of achieving Golden Gate University's English Language Proficiency Admission Requirements is required of all graduate applicants who are non-native speakers of English. The English proficiency tests we accept are TOEFL, IELTS and PTE.
- TOEFL paper-based test (pBT): 550
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT): 79
- IELTS: 6.5
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): 57