- Applicants seeking admission to a masters degree program must hold a bachelors degree from a regionally-accredited US college or university or a degree comparable to a US bachelor's degree from an accredited international institution.
- Applicants must submit official transcripts -- and certified English translations -- from each school previously attended. Examination scores and mark sheets may be submitted if the institutions attended do not maintain transcripts.
English Language Proficiency
Proof of achieving Golden Gate University's English Language Proficiency Admission Requirements is required of all graduate applicants who are non-native speakers of English. The English proficiency tests we accept are TOEFL, IELTS and PTE.
- TOEFL paper-based test (pBT): 550
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT): 79
- IELTS: 6.5
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): 57
- Introduction to Project Management
- Agile Management for Project Managers
- Project Planning and Control
- Project Administration, Leadership and Team Dynamics
Electives (Choose two)
- Operations Management
- Project Governance: Program & Portfolio Management
- Project Management for IT Professionals
- PMP® Credential Exam Prep