About this course
The master of science in project management delivers focused graduate study that prepares students for careers in the growing discipline of project management. It is anticipated that by 2020, as many as 11 million project-management jobs will be added by the United States and its 10 major trading partners.
Students will graduate with project management skills emphasizing an integrated relationship with an organization's functional areas. Our degrees and certificates in project management provide formal training that prepares graduates to manage local, outsourced and global projects. Students' improved communication skills will enable them to succeed in multiple diverse communities within an organization.
- Applicants seeking admission to a masters degree program must hold a bachelors degree from a regionally-accredited US college or university or a degree comparable to a US bachelor's degree from an accredited international institution.
- Applicants must submit official transcripts -- and certified English translations -- from each school previously attended. Examination scores and mark sheets may be submitted if the institutions attended do not maintain transcripts.
English Language Proficiency
Proof of achieving Golden Gate University's English Language Proficiency Admission Requirements is required of all graduate applicants who are non-native speakers of English. The English proficiency tests we accept are TOEFL, IELTS and PTE.
- TOEFL paper-based test (pBT) 550
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) 79
- IELTS 6.5
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) 57