About this course
The Master of Science in Human Resource Management degree program is one of 42 Human Resource Management programs worldwide recognized as being fully aligned with the curriculum guidebook of the Society for Human Resource Management® (SHRM®). Students learn how to consider the perspectives of both employees and employers, the causes and effects of ineffectively managing people, the importance of employee capabilities, and methodologies for change management. They look at trends that managers and employees are likely to face in the future, and how to monitor legal requirements in dealing with employees.
Students will gain skills that benefit them on the job, and in life. By studying Human Resource Management, they are able to apply concepts and principles to on the job situations. Besides, students learn this skill in the best possible way: with a combination of course work led by professionals in the field and interactions with peers who bring real-world experience through high level discussions and case studies.
- Applicants seeking admission to a masters degree program must hold a bachelors degree from a regionally-accredited US college or university or a degree comparable to a US bachelor's degree from an accredited international institution.
- Applicants must submit official transcripts -- and certified English translations -- from each school previously attended. Examination scores and mark sheets may be submitted if the institutions attended do not maintain transcripts.
English Language Proficiency
Proof of achieving Golden Gate University's English Language Proficiency Admission Requirements is required of all graduate applicants who are non-native speakers of English. The English proficiency tests we accept are TOEFL, IELTS and PTE.
- TOEFL paper-based test (pBT) 550
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) 79
- IELTS 6.5
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) 57
Let's see what you may also consider
Florida Atlantic UniversityUnited States
Bellevue UniversityUnited States
Herzing UniversityUnited States