- Applicants seeking admission to a masters degree program must hold a bachelors degree from a regionally-accredited US college or university or a degree comparable to a US bachelor's degree from an accredited international institution.
- Applicants must submit official transcripts -- and certified English translations -- from each school previously attended. Examination scores and mark sheets may be submitted if the institutions attended do not maintain transcripts.
English Language Proficiency
Proof of achieving Golden Gate University's English Language Proficiency Admission Requirements is required of all graduate applicants who are non-native speakers of English. The English proficiency tests we accept are TOEFL, IELTS and PTE.
- TOEFL paper-based test (pBT) 550
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) 79
- IELTS 6.5
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) 57
- Applicants are expected to demonstrate a working familiarity and skill with computers and software applications appropriate for graduate studies. This includes knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet analysis, visual presentation software and network access capabilities. Faculty may require additional preparation for those students who have not achieved the needed proficiency.
Maths Proficiency Requirement
- Students admitted to this program are expected to possess a level of mathematical skill at least equivalent Mathematics for Management
- Accounting for Managers
- Economics for Managers
- Financial Analysis for Managers
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Modeling
Choose one of the following concentrations for 18 units:
- General Finance Concentration
- Corporate Finance Concentration
- Investment Management Concentration