About this course
The Golden Gate University (GGU) MBA program will advance students' leadership skills and business knowledge using an activity-based learning approach. Faculty members are seasoned professionals in their respective fields and will prepare students to lead in today's complex business environment.
GGU's MBA program builds leadership skills throughout the program, provides an integrated perspective of management, and allows students to tailor the program with one of 14 concentrations to meet their interests and goals. Concentrations include business data analytics, entrepreneurship, project management and even the option to design their own.
Since launching the MBA program more than half a century ago, GGU has pioneered evening and online programs for working professionals to achieve their career objectives. Students can proceed at their own pace in deciding how many courses to take in a given trimester and study fully in-person, completely online or a combination of both.
- Applicants seeking admission to a masters degree program must hold a bachelors degree from a regionally-accredited US college or university or a degree comparable to a US bachelor's degree from an accredited international institution.
- Applicants must submit official transcripts -- and certified English translations -- from each school previously attended. Examination scores and mark sheets may be submitted if the institutions attended do not maintain transcripts.
English Language Proficiency
Proof of achieving Golden Gate University's English Language Proficiency Admission Requirements is required of all graduate applicants who are non-native speakers of English. The English proficiency tests we accept are TOEFL, IELTS and PTE.
- TOEFL paper-based test (pBT): 550
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT): 79
- IELTS: 6.5
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): 57