About this course
The Master of Accountancy (MAc) is intended to meet the needs of both career-changers and those already working in the profession who wish to further develop their expertise. For many students, the MAc will satisfy the education requirements to sit for the CPA or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) examinations.
Students may pursue the Master of Accountancy degree in person through our evening and full-time day programs in San Francisco or online from anywhere at their own pace. In addition, an accelerated online MAc program is anticipated to commence Fall 2016.
The full-time Master of Accountancy cohort program, available in-person in San Francisco and anticipated available online starting in Fall 2016, allows students to complete the degree in as few as twelve months. Both of our accelerated options offer extensive support for students to secure employment after graduation. Like the full-time in-person program, the online accelerated option includes career counseling, mentoring, and professional development.
- Applicants seeking admission to a masters degree program must hold a bachelors degree from a regionally-accredited US college or university or a degree comparable to a US bachelor's degree from an accredited international institution.
- Applicants must submit official transcripts -- and certified English translations -- from each school previously attended. Examination scores and mark sheets may be submitted if the institutions attended do not maintain transcripts.
English Language Proficiency
- TOEFL paper-based test (pBT): 550
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT): 79
- IELTS: 6.5
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): 57