- Applicants seeking admission to a masters degree program must hold a bachelors degree from a regionally-accredited US college or university or a degree comparable to a US bachelor's degree from an accredited international institution.
- Applicants must submit official transcripts -- and certified English translations -- from each school previously attended. Examination scores and mark sheets may be submitted if the institutions attended do not maintain transcripts.
English Language Proficiency
Proof of achieving Golden Gate University's English Language Proficiency Admission Requirements is required of all graduate applicants who are non-native speakers of English. The English proficiency tests we accept are TOEFL, IELTS and PTE.
- TOEFL paper-based test (pBT): 550
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT): 79
- IELTS: 6.5
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): 57
Graduate Writing Proficiency Requirement
- Students admitted to the master of arts in psychology degree program must meet the graduate writing proficiency requirement within the first nine units of the program by successfully passing the Graduate Writing Proficiency Exam or by completing Graduate Writing, with a grade of B or better.
Math Proficiency Requirement
- Students admitted to this program are expected to possess a level of mathematical skill at least equivalent to Statistics
- Managing People in International Settings
- Human Resources Management
- Applied Psychological Research
- Group Dynamics in Organizations
- Organizational Behavior & Process
- Organizational Development, Assessment & Intervention
- Leadership & the Development of Managerial Excellence
- Tests & Measurements
- Organizational Change
- Executive Coaching Theory & Practice
- Consulting Skills in Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Diversity in Organizations
Two of the following:
- Training & Development
- Technology Applications in Human Resource Management
- Structure, Theory & Ethics of Conflict Resolution
- Conflict Resolution Skills & Techniques
- Internship Applied Psychology