About this course
The Master of Science in Management degree program at Globe University/Minnesota School of Business prepares students for leadership in their areas of professional expertise or interest. The curriculum emphasizes applications of theory in the student's workplace. A student selects an emphasis from the following:
- Health care management
- Information technology
- Managerial leadership
MSM program features
- Faculty members are industry leaders in their areas of instruction. Small classes provide opportunities for informal mentoring and personal attention.
- The curriculum is tightly focused. A full-time student takes one six-week course at a time for the first 12 months. The final six months are devoted to a business project in the student's area of focus.
- Many students qualify for graduate credit for work experience. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact the dean of graduate studies about the application process.
- A student will complete several practicums, the number depending on the selected emphasis.
- The MSM degree program is offered at several campus locations and through the online college.