About this course
The study of Sport Management provides students an opportunity to learn the multiple dimensions involved in managing a sports organization. Students will explore the practical and effective characteristics of a professional sport manager and be exposed to the major settings in which sport managers work on a daily basis. Information about sport marketing, communications, finances and economics will be shared. Business principles and the relationship between the industry of sport and business will be introduced and established. Students also will be exposed to current challenges and future trends to illustrate how consumer behavior, sociological patterns, globalization and laws affect sport management and the sport industry.
- Proof of Language Proficiency Requirements. One of the following conditions must be met:
- Minimum TOEFL score of 480 (paper based) or 157 (computer based testing) or 55 (internet-based testing)
- Official IELTS score of 5.5
- Minimum SAT critical reading score of 330, or minimum ACT English score of 12
- Completion of English Composition I course (grade “C” or better) at an accredited U.S. college or university