About this course
General Studies is an excellent choice for students who are undecided about a major or for those who wish to emphasize the liberal arts. By concentrating on General Studies, students will have the ability to select from a wide variety of majors as they pursue their bachelor’s degree programs. Through exposure to numerous fields of study, students will enhance their critical thinking, communication and analytical abilities–all skills employers rate as highly desirable.
- Proof of Language Proficiency Requirements. One of the following conditions must be met:
- Minimum TOEFL score of 480 (paper based) or 157 (computer based testing) or 55 (internet-based testing)
- Official IELTS score of 5.5
- Minimum SAT critical reading score of 330, or minimum ACT English score of 12
- Completion of English Composition I course (grade “C” or better) at an accredited U.S. college or university