About this course
Criminal justice courses offer a balanced introduction to the three facets of the criminal justice system: Policing, Courts and Corrections. Students gain insight into criminal courts, security, police and corrections operations. They identify the legal, social and technological challenges in the criminal justice field. The study of criminal justice often serves as an introduction for students planning to attend law school.
- Proof of Language Proficiency Requirements. One of the following conditions must be met:
- Minimum TOEFL score of 480 (paper based) or 157 (computer based testing) or 55 (internet-based testing)
- Official IELTS score of 5.5
- Minimum SAT critical reading score of 330, or minimum ACT English score of 12
- Completion of English Composition I course (grade “C” or better) at an accredited U.S. college or university