About this course
The Computer Science program teaches students the fundamentals of the discipline while also focusing on how to conceptualize, design and implement technology solutions. The program prepares students for careers in technology and for transfer to a four-year institution.
Perimeter College computer science students can benefit from scholarships, stipends, undergraduate research and STEM Initiative programs , such as ENLISTEM, MESA, PSLSAMP and STEP. Routinely, Perimeter College Computer Science students win national conference awards for research projects, and the robotics team consistently places in the top three in the Association for Computing Machinery Southeast Regional Robotics Competition.
- Proof of Language Proficiency Requirements. One of the following conditions must be met:
- Minimum TOEFL score of 480 (paper based) or 157 (computer based testing) or 55 (internet-based testing)
- Official IELTS score of 5.5
- Minimum SAT critical reading score of 330, or minimum ACT English score of 12
- Completion of English Composition I course (grade “C” or better) at an accredited U.S. college or university