About this course
The Business Administration program emphasizes preparation for decision making in a business environment. Perimeter College faculty members have practical experience in a variety of industries. By drawing upon this experience in the classroom, they provide students with real-world examples to complement business theories. An Associate of Science degree in Business Administration lays the foundation for a business career and provides an excellent jump-start for a bachelor's degree. With the core knowledge gained at Perimeter College, students can continue specialized studies at a four-year institution, enter the workplace as a skilled employee or express their entrepreneurial spirit by starting a business.
- Proof of Language Proficiency Requirements. One of the following conditions must be met:
- Minimum TOEFL score of 480 (paper based) or 157 (computer based testing) or 55 (internet-based testing)
- Official IELTS score of 5.5
- Minimum SAT critical reading score of 330, or minimum ACT English score of 12
- Completion of English Composition I course (grade “C” or better) at an accredited U.S. college or university