About this course
The Art concentration at Perimeter College is the largest and most comprehensive of any associate degree program in Georgia, offering courses in art history, drawing, photography, computer design, painting, ceramics, sculpture and portfolio that enable students to explore passions and career interests beyond basic levels. Creative visual thinking is brought to life by a faculty of professional artists who expand skills and talents.
The Art concentration prepares students for transfer to four-year programs or for careers as professional artists. Faculty members train students for creative work and scholarship through rigorous course offerings and exceptional facilities. An emphasis on portfolio preparation in all classes makes Perimeter College graduates highly successful in transferring to bachelor degree programs
- Proof of Language Proficiency Requirements. One of the following conditions must be met:
- Minimum TOEFL score of 480 (paper based) or 157 (computer based testing) or 55 (internet-based testing)
- Official IELTS score of 5.5
- Minimum SAT critical reading score of 330, or minimum ACT English score of 12
- Completion of English Composition I course (grade “C” or better) at an accredited U.S. college or university