- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution in a related discipline.
- GRE or MAT scores
- GPA of at least a 2.75 for the upper division major courses in undergraduate study.
- Evidence of meeting the Essential Course Admission Prerequisites
- Letter of application describing your teaching philosophy and how the program of study you are applying to meets your career goals;
- Current resume, current training certificates or certification cards (e.g. CPR, First Aid);
- Two (2) signed letters of reference (by email pdf attachment, fax, or regular post);
- Phone or in-person interview.
KINS 6803: Research Methods I in Kinesiology
EDIT 5202: Instructional Technology for Teachers
EDFS 5209: Culture and Schooling
EDFS 5203: Field-Based Learning & the Learner
KINS 6703: Pedagogical Applications in Physical Education
KINS 6713: Program Assessment and Evaluation in Health & Physical Education
KINS 6563: School-Based Health Services
KINS 6743: Program Design & Implementation I: Elementary HPE
KINS 6753: Clinical Field Experience I: Elementary HPE
KINS 6723: Program Design & Implementation II: Secondary HPE
KINS 6733: Clinical Experience II: Secondary HPE
Advisor Approved graduate level KINS elective