About this course
The master of education in human performance meets the needs and interests of physical education teachers, sport coaches, athletic trainers, and health and fitness professionals interested in the design and delivery of performance enhancement programs to enhance both individual and team performance. Students will develop knowledge of social and psychological variables that impact physical performance and apply theoretical foundations to professional practice.
- A GPA of 2.75 or higher in 3000 and 4000 level courses for the undergraduate degree.
- Successful completion of an undergraduate statistics course;
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores + undergraduate degree x 10 must equal 1200 or higher;
- Letter of application indicating why you have chosen a career in human performance, your teaching/professional philosophy, and how the program of study you are applying to meets your career goals;
- Current resume; copies of any relevant, current training certificates or certification cards;
- Two (2) letters of reference signed by the referee (by email pdf attachment, fax, or regular post)