|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Living cost||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
About Georgia Baptist College of Nursing
Located on 200 heavily wooded acres inside the Atlanta Perimeter, the Cecil B. Day Graduate and Professional Campus is home to the Georgia Baptist College of Nursing. The campus is convenient to Interstates 85 and 285 and about two miles from the Doraville MARTA station.
Living Accommodations Atlanta Campus
- Housing on the Cecil B. Day campus consists of apartment-style units that are fully furnished.
- These units are newly built and offer basic cable, local telephone service and Internet connection. One, two, and four-bedroom apartments are available, each offering private bedrooms.
- Two-bedroom units have two bathrooms; four-bedroom units also have two bathrooms.
- The kitchen has a refrigerator, oven/range, dishwasher, microwave, and garbage disposal. There is also a living room in the center of each apartment.
- Laundry facilities are available in each building. All utilities are included in the monthly rent, including local telephone service and Internet access.
- Housing is in close proximity to the Sheffield Student Center, the wellness and recreation center, as well as the library and the College of Nursing.
Courses available 7Health and Medicine 7
Be the first one!