About this course
The Master of Education program is designed to fulfill the professional development needs of educators who specialize in different aspects of P-12 education and other educational related fields. There are four different specialties from which candidates can choose:
- Reading (meets TSPC requirements for the Reading Specialist Endorsement along with passing the Reading Praxis exam)
- English as a Second Language (meets TSPC requirements for the ESOL Endorsement along with passing the ESOL Praxis exam)
- Educational Leadership (meets TSPC requirements for the Initial Administrator License along with passing the Educational Leadership Praxis exam)
- Educational Technology
- A TOEFL score of 80 (Internet based) or IELTS 6.5 is required of all international graduate students.
- A higher score may be required of certain academic programs. Be sure to review the requirements of your specific program of interest.