About this course
The Master of Education program is designed to fulfill the professional development needs of educators who specialize in different aspects of P-12 education and other educational related fields. There are four different specialties from which candidates can choose:
- Reading (meets TSPC requirements for the Reading Specialist Endorsement along with passing the Reading Praxis exam)
- English as a Second Language (meets TSPC requirements for the ESOL Endorsement along with passing the ESOL Praxis exam)
- Educational Leadership (meets TSPC requirements for the Initial Administrator License along with passing the Educational Leadership Praxis exam)
- Educational Technology
- A TOEFL score of 80 (Internet based) or IELTS 6.5 is required of all international graduate students.
- A higher score may be required of certain academic programs. Be sure to review the requirements of your specific program of interest.
Let's see what you may also consider
Elmira CollegeUnited States
SUNY - Buffalo State CollegeUnited States