About this course
Health Service Management involves planning, organizing, coordinating and providing leadership in a variety of health service settings. As team leaders, managers often find advancement opportunities and added responsibilities upon building a solid work history.
Responsibilities in HSM include:
- Directing others
- Coordinating work activities
- Monitoring financial resources
- Helping to develop an effective organization
- You must be a graduate of what is equivalent to the 12th grade in the U.S.
- You must have English Proficiency.
Let's see what you may also consider
Orange Coast CollegeUnited States
California Intercontinental UniversityUnited States