|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Galveston College
A completely modern campus environment, with exquisite architectural design, provides classrooms and commons in a blend of new and renovated buildings. New facilities housing fine arts and the Sarah H. Hermes Fitness Center were dedicated and opened in August 1996. Campus facilities are described below"
- Moody Hall
- Regents Hall
- Mary Moody Northern Center
- Eudine Meadows Cheney Student Center
- Abe and Annie Seibel Foundation Wing
- Sarah H.Hermes Fitness Center and Fine Arts Building
- Galveston College Charlie Thomas Family Applied Technology Center 7627 Broadway
- Galveston College Security
Galveston College (GC) is located on Galveston Island in Galveston, Texas, United States. Galveston College’s Main Campus, inclusive of satellite parking, occupies a full city block in the heart of one of the city’s major residential areas just six blocks north of the Gulf of Mexico and Seawall Boulevard.
On campus housing is provided only for the student athletes.
Courses available 10Applied, Pure Sciences 5 Business, Management 1 Computer Science, IT 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 3
Be the first one!