December November October September August July June May April March February January
Total tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- A Full Sail bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5, or a baccalaureate-level or higher degree from another accredited postsecondary educational institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education along with transcripts.
- Degree held must be of similar scope/subject matter as the intended graduate degree program, with a transfer academic average of 2.5. Documentation of high school graduation or GED is not required.
English Language Requirement:
- Applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate the required level of language proficiency by providing documentation of a satisfactory score on an approved language proficiency exam.
- Mastery: Personal Development and Leadership
- Research in Team Dynamics
- Project and Team Management
- Game Design
- Methods and the User Experience
- Game Production Tools
- Prototyping and Content Creation
- Quality Assurance
- Asset Management
- Game Usability and Testing
- Game Project Practicum
- Production Research Capstone