December November October September August July June May April March February January
Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- A Full Sail bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5, or a baccalaureate-level or higher degree from another accredited postsecondary educational institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education along with transcripts.
- Degree held must be of similar scope/subject matter as the intended graduate degree program, with a transfer academic average of 2.5. Documentation of high school graduation or GED is not required.
English Language Requirement:
- Applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate the required level of language proficiency by providing documentation of a satisfactory score on an approved language proficiency exam.
- Mastery: Personal Development and Leadership
- Executive Leadership
- Project and Team Management
- Business Storytelling and Brand Development
- Entertainment Business Finance
- Digital Marketing
- Negotiation and Deal-Making
- Sports Management and Operations
- Legal Issues in Sports
- Sports Marketing and Sponsorship Sales
- Business Plan Development
- Final Project: Business Plan