December November October September August July June May April March February January
Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- A Full Sail bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5, or a baccalaureate-level or higher degree from another accredited postsecondary educational institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education along with transcripts.
- Degree held must be of similar scope/subject matter as the intended graduate degree program, with a transfer academic average of 2.5. Documentation of high school graduation or GED is not required.
English Language Requirement:
- Applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate the required level of language proficiency by providing documentation of a satisfactory score on an approved language proficiency exam.
- Mastery: Personal Development and Leadership
- Filmmaking Concepts and Practices
- Script Production and Analysis
- Directing Talent
- Experimental Filmmaking
- Visual Storytelling Techniques and Technology
- Entertainment and Communication Law
- Film Production Thesis I: Pre-Production
- Film Production Thesis II: Production
- Film Production Thesis III: Post-Production
- Film Production Thesis IV: Film Assembly
- Business of Film