Other costs apply
About this course
Students will be able to:
- Prepare a plan that addresses organizational needs.
- Identify problem requirements that demonstrate understanding of user needs.
- Explain solutions that satisfy problem requirements.
- Analyze alternative solutions to determine the optimal result.
- Design problem solution that solves the requirements.
- Produce documentation that describes implementation.
- Integrate business, financial and/or economic models that demonstrate project feasibility.
Submit the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores directly to the Admissions Office. Minimum acceptable score is 500 on the paper-based test, 173 on the computer-based test or 61 on the internet-based test.