Other costs apply
About this course
Students will be able to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in use of current industry standard software.
- Produce works of digital and interactive art in a variety of media.
- Demonstrate and appreciate the creative/problem solving process through research, development and execution of digital media.
- Comprehend the responsibilities associated with professional behavior by participating in an internship.
- Enhance skills as critical thinkers, effective problem solvers and effective ethical communicators who demonstrate professional behaviors consistent with industry standards.
- Demonstrate their ability to plan, produce and edit digital productions that reflect an awareness of current visual and interactive media standards appropriate for entry or intermediate level professional work.
- Demonstrate current digital media skills, procedures and techniques that will enable them to function successfully as entry-level employees in a professional production facility.
Submit the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores directly to the Admissions Office. Minimum acceptable score is 500 on the paper-based test, 173 on the computer-based test or 61 on the internet-based test.