Other costs apply
About this course
Students will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the 3 major components of the Criminal Justice System.
- Describe the methods of gathering data of crime.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the United State constitution and Supreme Court decisions affecting individual rights and law enforcement practices.
- Explain the history of the Criminal Justice System in the United States.
- Explain the Maryland Court System.
Submit the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores directly to the Admissions Office. Minimum acceptable score is 500 on the paper-based test, 173 on the computer-based test or 61 on the internet-based test.