In order to meet minimum University admission requirements, an applicant must have:
- An earned bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or a comparable degree from an international institution, with a minimum 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) grade point average (GPA) in all coursework attempted while registered as an upper-division undergraduate student working towards a bachelor's degree; or
- A graduate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or a comparable degree from an international institution; and
- Test scores from a nationally standardized graduate admission test which is acceptable for the program to which the applicant is applying.
In addition to the above, all students must be in good academic standing at the last institution in order to be considered for graduate study.
- Advanced Accounting Information System
- Emerging Technologies in Accounting and Auditing
- Entreprise Systems and Accounting
- Information and Technology Management
- Corporate Information Security
- Business Conditions Analysis
Choose one from:
- Project Managemet
Plus 4 elective courses